Per the request of one of my friends here is one of my crockpot meals. I have now become a crockpot fanatic since having Theodore. 90% of the time our meals are from the crockpot.
- 3 whole Idaho potatoes, diced small
- 3 whole carrots, diced small
- 1 whole onion, diced
- Handful of Italian Parsely, chopped roughly
- 2 cans of condensed cream of chicken
- 2 “cans” (using the condensed cans) of chicken broth
- 1 “can” of water
- Chicken tenderloins (or breasts)
- 1 can of biscuits
- Pepper flakes (optional)
- Add diced potatoes, carrots, onions, Parsely, and seasoning to crockpot. (Use a crockpot liner, they are awesome!)
- Add 1 can of condensed soup straight to crockpot. In a large bowl add the other can of condensed soup with the chicken broth and water and wish till smooth. Then, add to crockpot.
- Add chicken (can be frozen, like I used)
- Cool on high for 5 hours.
- With 1 hour left take chicken out and dice into smaller pieces. Add back to crockpot. (At this point chicken should be done or very close to done)
- Cut biscuits into small pieces and add to crockpot.
- Cook until biscuit dough is done.